Wednesday 26 January 2022

I'm Positive (Jan.25, 2022)

 I decided to try another Covid test today since I do feel like I'm getting sick and at first it looked like I was going to be negative again.

However, after waiting the 15 minutes, turns out it was actually positive.
So it's official, I finally have Covid - not surprising since Jason had it and we live in the same house.

So far, it's not that bad and I certainly hope it stays that way.
If I had to get it, I'm glad it's happened after I've been vaccinated and boosted too.

So looks like I'll be staying home, by myself for the next five days.

I did lots of housework and laundry today so I was able to rack up quite a few steps.

Jason and I finished watching both seasons of Ghosts (BBC version) that we were able.
We really enjoyed it a lot.
There is a third season but I don't know where to stream it at, it isn't available on CBC Gem where we watched the first two.
Kind of bummed about that but I'm sure it will be available somewhere eventually

It was late when I went down to run my 1 mile.
Did it in 14.49 today.

I stayed on a bit longer just to get the rest of the steps in that I needed.

Felt good to be done!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment