Saturday 25 April 2020

So Long Winter, Can't Say I'll Miss You (Apr.21, 2020)

My Honey took me down to the office today at lunch time so I could print a few things off.
Then we stopped to pick up the mail and there happened to be something there for my son so we stopped by there on our way home to drop it off.

It was a good excuse to have a quick visit with Baby F and she was playing with her new magnet board when we came in.

She was so happy to see My Honey and he was just as happy to see her.

he had picked her up some colored chalk so they had to try that out right away.

Look 'ama'!
She started saying grandma (in her little way) and it makes my heart happy!

She was happy to see me too!

Didn't want me touching her nose though.

Blue!
When you ask her what color something is, it's always blue no matter what.

She kind of looks like her Auntie Z in this one.

She wanted to sit in his lap.

But still color though.

We couldn't stay long because I had to get back to work but it was a nice visit.

My Honey cooked up lemon chicken for supper.
The aroma was delightful.

I got some steps in throughout the day today then after work, I went down and walked until I hit 10,000 steps.

Then I had some of the delicious supper that My Honey made for us.
Lemon chicken, salad and chili topping.
It was so good.

The sun was just a shining today and the snow is finally melting.
It's nice to see the grass again.

We had to take advantage of the nice weather so we went for a walk.

I can't believe that just last week the snow was about 2 feet high here.
Winter has finally come to an end I think and I for one am thrilled to see it go.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment