Monday 20 April 2020

Projects Galore (April 18, 2020)

The weekend is here!

I had a coffee and some cuddles when I first got up.

Got a little grooming done too.

I worked on making some snowflakes this morning.

It took me a few tries to get the stencils cut to the proper sizes but eventually I got them.
I had to fiddle with my Cricut for a bit too to remember how to do things.
If I used it more often, I wouldn't forget in between times.

I'm happy with how they turned out.
It's a great way to use up scrap wood.

I didn't go down to the treadmill all throughout the day but racked up just enough steps doing stuff around the house that I only had to do 50 or so minutes to top up to the 10,000 step mark.

Happy that I got my steps all in.

My Honey got the pizza oven fired up and made us pizza for supper.

He even made some with onions.
It was super good.

We went down to the Hardware store today and it kind of snowballed.
My Honey had in his mind this idea to make a chalkboard for Baby F.
We picked up all the things we needed and while My Honey worked on the base/frame for it, I got a coat of chalkboard paint on the wood.
My Honey chose this schoolhouse green color for the chalkboard paint and I think it looks fantastic.

I also sorted through a bunch of other wood scraps that we had and picked out some for projects and got a coat of stain on them.

We watched the third movie in the series tonight, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
It was almost like seeing it for the first time.
We are quite enjoying this!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment