Thursday 2 April 2020

Lazy Co-Workers (Mar.30, 2020)

Another day of working from my new office.

My new co-workers like to take A LOT of nap breaks.

I got lots of little walks in throughout the day.

At least I'm getting some form of exercise.
Don't want the producers from 'My 600lb Life' trying to recruit me after all of this

Ha ha - the look on this baby's face is priceless.
(Think it might be photo shopped but still pretty funny).

It's been snowing all week and I'm so tired of looking at it.
My son dropped by for a minute so I got him to take me to the store so that I didn't have to clean off the truck.

Big exciting outing for the day - it's the only place I go these days (the grocery store) and it's always a quick in and out.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment