Thursday 2 April 2020

Happy 21st Miss M! (Mar.29, 2020)

I didn't get much accomplished yesterday so this morning I decided to get at it right away.

I'm going to make a few Christmas wreaths.
I've been picking up the materials to make them when I see them on sale, I got a great deal on this ribbon after Christmas.

I had 6 wreath forms and lots of ribbon.
Managed to get two done, working on a third.

I got three partially done, I just have to add some decorations to them now.

Today was my niece, Miss M's birthday.
She turned the big 21!
This is a picture from a few years back but a cute one!

Normally we would have a family get together but since we can't do that right now, I told her we'd plan to do something big when things get back to normal.
I would really love to take her for a trip to NYC or Las Vegas.

I had a nice long bath this afternoon and started reading a new book, Harry Potter.
I read a few of them to my son way back in 2000 but I never finished the series.
It's been so long now that I thought I would just start over from the beginning.
My Honey has never seen any of the Harry Potter movies so we are going to plan a marathon viewing one of these days.

I got some walking in today but still had to hop on the treadmill for almost an hour to get to the 10,000 step mark.

I'm very proud of myself for sticking with this goal so far.

I also decided to start a puzzle today.

Probably a big mistake because I kind of become consumed by them until I get them done.
Good exercise for the brain though.

Someone decided that he wanted to help me.

Normally when My Honey is home, the only thing Paddington wants to do is lay on his lap and be petted by him.
Not today though.

Little bugger just would not stay away from the puzzle.

Paddingtone 'helping' me with the puzzle.

Then when he grew tired of that, he decided he wanted to have a nap, RIGHT HERE!

Started a new series on Netflix today, so far, so good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment