Saturday 18 April 2020

Hot Dogs and Cake (April 15, 2020)

I had a couple of webex meetings this morning so it made the morning just fly by.

My Honey and I went to the store to grab some lunch and I had a hankering for hot dogs.
My Honey doesn't eat them so we don't normally have them in the house but every now and then I get a craving for them.
I fried them up and had chips, mayo, ketchup, mustard, raw white onions and a touch of bbq sauce and they were absolutely perfect.
I don't know why I don't have them more often.

I racked up almost and hour and twenty minutes on the treadmill today.

Way to go me!

My Honey made a cake and he let me decorate it with an idea that I had.
I was a bit off center but it does look pretty cool.

It was an invention he came up with, raspberry coconut with lemon curd and cream cheese icing.
It tasted delicious.

I called my son to see how Baby F was doing.
No word on her test yet.
We are staying away just in case but I sure miss her.
My Honey was really looking forward to seeing her too now that he's on days off.
We'll wait to see what the results are though just to be safe.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment