Saturday 18 April 2020

Quiet Day at Home (Apr.11, 2020)

I got up this morning and as per my usual weekend routine, I made a coffee and found a movie to watch.

It took me a while to find something but finally settle on 'Healer'.
It ended being set in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia which was kind of neat.
It was a cute movie, I enjoyed it.


There was left over ham so I made a pot of ham and corn chowder.
It was pretty, dang good if I do say so myself.

Mom had Easter bags done up for everyone that she wanted me to deliver.
I normally get everyone something too but as I haven't been out of town for weeks, I didn't have a chance to pick anything up.
I wanted to at least get something for the kids so I stopped at the Hardware to see what I could find.
I ended up getting the kiddos birdhouse kits and paint and paint brushes to go along with them.
Then I went around and dropped off all the deliveries.

I picked this up for Baby F but she is in Barrhead for the weekend - Miss H is working, so I'll just take it over when they get back.

HA HA.
Paddington was smooshed right down in between the back of the couch and the cushions, he looks so sad.

They just nap in the funniest positions.

I got some time in on the treadmill.

I had to do it all at once because I procrastinated so I was very happy to be done.

I was looking for ideas for painting and found this.
I love how the last flower I did turned out and now I want to try another but a different color.
Kind of like this.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment