Wednesday 15 April 2020

The Long Weekend is Here! (Apr.10, 2020)

The long weekend is here!
My Honey is working and I can't go anywhere but it's still nice to have an extra day off.

While I watched some tv and had my coffee, I turned all the trees right side out and stuffed them.

I got another wreath completed.
Now that I'm looking at the picture, I think I'm going to move the sign a bit so it's more centered.

I got all the 'trunks' glued into the trees.
I was short a few but I do have some dowel that I'll get My Honey to cut for me when he gets home.

I had to go to the store to pick up some Easter stuff for mom so I got Baby F a treat and dropped it off to her.
She is such a little climber, loves to climb on whatever she can.

Dora was on tv and that caught her attention for a minute.

She noticed that mom was having a snack so had to go investigate.

Looks good.

Sharing mom's lunch with her whether she wants to or not.

Selfie with Grandma before she goes.

There's that smile I love so much.

I kind of left it late and had to walk on the treadmill for over an hour to get my steps in.
I did it all at once today.

Miss H wants a playmate for Louie so this little cutie will be joining my son's family in the near future.
He's little now but not for long.

In celebration of Siblings Day, I posted some family oldies.

This is my brother R and I, taken in 1975.
I was 3 years old.

This is the whole family taken right after my sister was born, probably around 1979 or so.

Another family picture, likely from 1981.
I'm the oldest so that's me in the middle with the long hair.

This one makes me laugh because my brother R is the only one looking at the camera.

This was after I chopped my hair off, around 1983-84.

My dad is missing from this one but we've gained my son and my niece, Miss M.
Not hard to tell that I was spending a lot of time in the tanning beds back then.

Giggle for the day.

I saw this on Facebook and am totally going to get My Honey to make one for me.

I'm just going to get him to make a smaller version.

I think I might get him to make me a few to use for displaying stuff at the Craft Fair.
I'm not crazy about this stain, I think I'll stick to rustic white.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment