Monday 27 April 2020

Weight Watchers Tracking Has Begun! (Apr.24, 2020)

I decided that today was the day to start Weight Watchers.
I'd already signed up and weighed in yesterday and today I began tracking my points.

Miss A enjoying one of her favourite social distancing past time - kitty cuddles.

I had picked up a Greek Salad for lunch yesterday but didn't end up eating it so I cooked up a piece of chicken breast to go on it and this was lunch.

My Honey found lots of scrap stakes for me today.
I'm going to make some stars with them and he's going to make some crates.
I love taking something that's destined for the garbage and making it into something beautiful.

Miss H dyed her 
I love it.
She's so fearless when it comes to her hair and she can pull any look off.

This is what happens when Trump wonders about disinfecting people from the inside.
Some of the Covid-19 memes are pretty good.

Racked up almost an hour and twenty minutes on the treadmill today.

Yay me.

When My Honey got home from work, we went over to my sons to help him change out an electrical outlet.

Things were pretty chill over there when we arrived.

Feeding Daddy cheesies.

She was so happy to see My Honey and got him to draw on the chalkboard right away with her.

I got her to sit with me for a bit while the boys worked on changing out the outlet.

Still eating cheesies - those things are good!

Smiling for the camera.

She was having fun making faces.

First duck lips.

Hamming it up for the camera.

 
How does she look so grown up already?

Stop growing up so darn fast.

Does this count as a selfie?

Grandpa J finished his handyman work and can play with her again.

She was being silly, hiding under a dish cloth.

I got this guy finished up today.

I don't drink really but I thought this was funny.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment