Thursday 23 April 2020

Grandpa J is Hilarious! (April 19, 2020)

I miss shopping!

I've been seeing this pop up in my feed lots and I really like it so I decided to go ahead and order it today.
It was kind of exciting.

Saw this great idea on social media too.

Made out of pvc piping.
Baby F already has a water table otherwise, I would have liked to try to make one for her.

We stopped by to visit at my son's and as soon as Baby F saw My Honey, she started playing shy.

It's almost like she gets a little bashful when she sees him.

But it doesn't take too long for her to come around.

She wasn't interested in eating any more once we got there.

So they let her off the hook.

She wanted My Honey to join her at her table.

She had play dough and they played with that together.

She found My Honey's gloves and just had to try them on.

A little on the big side but that was ok with her.

I think she would have left them on all day.

But My Honey got her blocks out for them to play with so then she was on to that.

You just never know what's going to strike kids as funny.
For some reason, she thought Grandpa J was being hilarious.

Soon after this, she brought her boots and coat over to My Honey for him to put on her.

That was code for 'I want to go outside to play'.

Little mini me.
She had to do what he was doing.

He shovelled out her slide for her and she tested it out lickety split.

It's just the perfect size for her.

She went down it over and over.


I love this picture My Honey took with the sun beams shining down on her.

She would have stayed outside forever but she was getting wet and even though the sun was out, it was a bit on the chilly side so we headed in.

We had brought over some cheesies and may or may not have used them to bribe her inside.

She was sharing them with everyone.

She didn't want us My Honey to leave but as soon as mom mentioned bath time, she was down for that.
Ran and got her fishing rod in preparation.

Saying good bye is always hard.
Especially if she cries, it breaks My Honey's heart.
Looking forward to tub time made it easier though.

When we got home, the chalkboard/magnetic board paint was all dry so My Honey put it together.
I think it turned out great.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment