Tuesday 28 April 2020

Catching Up with Family (Apr.26, 2020)

I got up this morning, made myself a coffee and sat down and watched a couple episodes of Outlander.
I have a bunch of episodes PVR'd that I've been meaning to watch for a while.
It can be kind of gruesome at times so I kind of need to be in a certain mode to watch them.
It is so good though, I love the books and I can't wait for the next one to be released.

I made myself a healthy breakfast plate to munch on while I was watching it.

After a couple of episodes I decided to do something a bit more constructive and got a coat of stain on some scraps of wood.

Miss H shared a memory that popped up on her Facebook - pictures of Miss Z.

They were nice to see - I haven't seen her cute little self in so long, I miss her.

It's so nice to see the relationship these two sisters have.

Aww.

In other news, my niece, Miss M, posted some pictures of her own.
She & her honey welcomed a new member to their family today.

They went and got themselves a hairless cat.
I must admit that I find them very ugly looking but friends of ours have one and when we were visiting one time, she sat in my lap and cuddled with me the whole entire time.
Her skin was so soft and they hate being cold so they are very cuddly.

I look forward to meeting him.

My brother texted me the other day to say that the kids were really missing me and I was really missing them too so I went over there today for a bit to visit them.
I would have liked to take them somewhere but nothing is open so there isn't really any where to go.

I brought them over some sour patch cookies for a treat.
Mr H was inspecting them.
He didn't waste any time opening them and giving them a try.

I stayed and visited for a couple of hours.
It was good to catch up.

I asked him to smile nice for a picture, this is what I got.

Such a goofball.

Now Miss A is joining in the silliness.

Her mom put some nails on her while I was there.

Kids just grow up so fast, before you know it, the teenage years are going to be here.
She's really missing her friends during this whole pandemic/social distancing but she is excelling at home schooling her mom says.
That's awesome, she is a very smart girl!

When I was leaving, Mr H ran and got this picture he made for me.
It even has a stand taped on the back so it can be displayed like a regular frame.

When I got home, I had to spend over an hour on the treadmill to get my steps up as I'd barely gotten any others in throughout the course of the day.
I only made it to 9000 then I called it quits, I'll get the rest of my steps just walking around upstairs and if I have to go out for a little walk, I will.

I cooked salsa chicken in the slow cooker for supper than I added a bunch of low point goodies on top for a wonderful, delicious, filling supper.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment