Friday 10 April 2020

It's the Weekend!! (Apr. 4, 2020)

This morning I got up and got crafting straight away.

I had started this yesterday but I kept adding layers to it and I finished it up today.
I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

I had a scrap of wood so I cut out a snowflake with the Cricut to paint on it.
It's just a simple little thing but very cute.

I made three wreaths so I got My Honey to cut wood for me to make signs to go on them.
I got a base coat put on them.

While I was doing all that, My Honey was getting crafty too but in the kitchen.

He made some pasta from scratch.

He makes it look so easy.

Ready for cooking.

He made some spaghetti sauce and added the pasta too it.

If only there was smell-o-vision.

He made some caesar salad to go with it and it was absolutely delicious.

We had to go to the Hardware to pick up a few things today and they had a used puzzle there they were giving away so I took it.
It was only a 300 piece so after supper I got started on it.

Guess who had to be right in on the action!
It was an easy puzzle and we got it all put together in no time.
There was a piece missing which was a bummer.
Miss H posted this cute picture of Baby F.

She's just a little ham, she's going to be a goofball just like her Dad I think!

She loves getting outdoors so they took advantage of the nice weather today and they took Talullah out for a walk.

The finished snowflake.

I like to pick up ornaments after Christmas when they are on sale for crafts and so I dug them out to see if any of them would look good on the wreaths that I made.

I hopped on the treadmill for a while to get my 10,000 steps in.

Got 'er done!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment