Saturday 18 April 2020

It's My Birthday (Apr,12, 2020)

Today is my birthday!
It's also Easter Sunday but because there are no kiddos here anymore and we can't get together for a meal or anything, it was just like any other day.

I am 48 years old today, I can hardly believe it.
I don't feel that old but I have been here on this Earth for almost half of a century.

My Honey worked today and because of the whole Covid-19 social distancing, it ended up being a very quiet day.
I made a coffee then found myself a movie to watch.
I've been wanting to watch 'The Farewell' for a bit and I knew My Honey wouldn't be into it so that's what I picked.
I thought it was a really good movie.

Miss H sent me birthday wishes with a cute picture of Baby F.

Being her little goofball self.

They are in Barrhead today so I knew they wouldn't be coming over but my son did call and have a video chat so at least I got to see them.
Miss Z was there too and she was pretty excited to tell me all about her day.
It was good to see her, I haven't seen her since this all started.

My niece dropped by and brought me flowers and a card.
It was so thoughtful of her - she is really awesome!

I found another show to watch, I chose it because it wasn't a 2 hour long movie.
It was four hour long episodes and I thought I could watch one then maybe get some stuff done, then watch another later.

I ended up watching the whole darn thing in one sitting.

It was really good.
We've seen the Orthodox Jewish people in Brooklyn before but I've never really known anything about them so I found it interesting.

My dad gave me a call to wish me a Happy Birthday.
He NEVER forgets a birthday - he's very good!

My sister also called.
We chatted for a bit.
All military postings are on hold right now so she is kind of bummed, she really wants to move.
But she's still doing lots of home renovations anyway so she's ready to put the house on the market and go as soon as she can.

My Honey had a present for me when he got home from work.
He designed his own wrapping paper.
He is so artistic.

Professor Snuggles and Paddington were the best!

He booked us a trip to Vancouver in August.
Hopefully we'll be back to some semblance of normality by then and we will be able to go.

Happy Easter to you all from this cutie pie.

They made eggs at her great grandma's in Barrhead today, they turned out pretty good.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment