Saturday 18 April 2020

Covid-19 Scare (Apr.13, 2020)

Back to work for me today.
Still working from home.
There are pros for sure but I'm really starting to miss my co-workers.

My SIL sent me a birthday message yesterday but I just saw it today.
She sent some pics of the kids too enjoying their Easter.
Miss A has that 'what are you looking at' face going on.

Their Easter eggs turned out pretty good.

My H being his silly self.
I sure miss them - can't wait until we can get together and take them on and adventure somewhere.

I went down and got on the treadmill here and there throughout the day today and racked up an hour and twenty minutes.

Still going strong with my 10,000 steps per day goal.

My son called this evening and was really upset.
Baby F has had a fever for a few days and just hasn't been feeling well.
They had an appointment with the doctor tomorrow but called up to the hospital to see if they could move it to tonight.
They said no but suggested he call 811 so he did.
After telling the person on the line the Baby's symptoms, they basically said it could be the Corona Virus and for them to self isolate and someone would contact them about getting her tested.

My son already has anxiety and this whole Covid thing has elevated it but now the possibility of his daughter having it just blew his anxiety through the roof.
He's afraid maybe they won't be allowed to go up to the hospital tomorrow if they have to self isolate.

It is a scary thing and all the stuff the media puts out and the stuff on social media doesn't help.
We talked for a bit and I think he calmed down a little but I know he'll still worry all night.
I did tell him that the doctors here are doing phone calls so they might still see them tomorrow and that helped.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment