Saturday 25 April 2020

Alone at the Office Again (Apr. 22, 2020)

My Honey had to go back to work today so it was kind of lonely at 'the office'.

I texted him mid morning to see if anything exciting had happened, if he'd seen any bears.
There have been several grizzly sightings around town the past couple of days.
He didn't see any bears but he saw some wolf tracks.

My Boy posted this picture of he and Baby F.
They look so full of joy - I love it.

Racked up over an hour on the treadmill again today.

Feeling good.

My brother posted a picture of himself today, showing off all his grey.
I think he's just as handsome as ever.
He NEVER posts pictures of himself - he must be really bored.

I'm still considering signing up for Weight Watchers, I keep putting it off but tomorrow I'm going to do it.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment