Tuesday 28 April 2020

A Day with My Girl (Apr. 25, 2020)

It's the weekend!!!
Most of the days have been feeling the same around here but at least on the weekend I can work on fun stuff when I get up instead of work stuff.

I made these little signs today, I'm quite happy with how they turned out.

These are a bunch of the snowflakes I've been making.
I wanted to send a picture to BH to let her know that all the scrap wood she & her hubby gave me is going to good use!

My son asked if I could babysit today while they went to WCT to get groceries and of course I said yes.
She wasn't very happy when she saw mom & dad getting their coats and shoes on and ran and got hers too.

She cried for a minute when she realized they were leaving without her but not for long.
I pulled her around the neighborhood for about an hour in her wagon and she enjoyed that.
She loves being outdoors.

I probably would have kept going so I could get all my steps in but that wagon was heavy to pull and this chickie got tired.

I figured out how to work the tv when we got home and put some Dora the Explorer on for her.

It's one of her favorites right now along with Sesame Street.
She's a big Elmo fan.

She kept pointing to my pony tail then to her own head.

I took that to mean that she wanted a ponytail too so I took my elastic out and put it on her.

Guess that was exactly what she wanted - she was all smiles.

My goodness to I ever adore this little human.

She had some of her favorite snacks while watching her show.
Going to take after her Grandma I think - likes the salty snacks.
She especially loves chips but I still worry a bit that she might choke on them.

Just chilling with some cheesies.

Grandma why you always taking my picture?

The side eye master!

Her and Louie bonding.

Having a yogurt snack.
She started off using a spoon but soon moved on to pouring the yogurt directly from the container into her mouth all over her face.

I got a cloth to clean it but she didn't want to until I showed her in the camera how messy she was.
Then she had to do it herself, I wasn't allowed to help.
It briefly turned into a game of Peek a boo.

She did a pretty good job, got the highchair all cleaned up too.

Cleaning up is tough work, tuckers a person out.

A new episode of Dora started, when the theme song is playing, she is completely focused on that and nothing else.

After snacks, she and I colored and played with play dough.

I just love her hair up in a pony, it looks so dang cute.

She colored my nails for me with the markers, she didn't get any on my fingers, just that nails, that's pretty darn good.

I loved spending the day with her and look forward to many more days just like this one in the future.

When I got home, I had to get on the treadmill to get the rest of my 10,000 steps.
It only took about 40 minutes so not too bad.
I got to catch up with the Braverman clan so I kind of enjoyed it.

Workout complete.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment