Saturday 11 April 2020

Baby Shark Fan (Apr.5, 2020)

I made peanut butter toast for breakfast this morning.

Then My Honey made avocado toast and I was totally jealous.
He did let me have a bite and it was so good.
I'd forgotten how much I liked it!

We walked over to visit my son and his family.
Baby F was so happy to see My Honey.

She ran and got a book and brought it to him right away so they could read it together.

As you can see, they just finished eating.
Oh, and she had to take a sock off to show me her pretty painted toenails.

My Honey just happened to have a balloon in his pocket for her, he knows what kids like.

We left my sons and I had to stop at the office to pick up some work and drop some off.
There was a parcel on my desk for me and it happened to be BN's safety gift.

We stopped BN's to drop it off to him and My Honey made sure he was well protected.

When we got home, I put another coat on the signs for the wreaths.

OMG - this made me lol!

My Honey cooked up a ham for supper and he made mashed potatoes and my favorite, green & yellow beans to go with.
It was so good.

It took me almost an hour and a half to get to my 10,000 steps on the treadmill but I did it.

Yay me!

After supper, we went back to my son's to take the table over for Baby F.

She's been coloring all over mom's coffee table and I was thinking I would buy her a little tikes desk but then thought why not just take the table over to her that My Honey had made?
The kids haven't been able to come over to use it anyway and he can just make another one for our place anyway.

She got in there right away and started coloring.

My Honey was right in there coloring with her.

I think it's perfect for her and they will get a lot of use out of it.

Her dad loved to color when he was little too.

When she was all done with the coloring, she got her dad to put on her favorite thing to watch recently.

Baby Shark.

When it comes on, she is completely enthralled and her focus is entirely on the tv.

Mom & Dad might get tired of hearing it over and over but they never get tired of watching her enjoy it.

When we got home, My Honey made some guacamole and it was the best.
Honestly I wanted to lick the bowl (I refrained).



That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment