Monday 13 April 2020

Baby Giggles Are The Best (Apr.7, 2020)

Someone did not want to get out of bed this morning.
(It was me).

I woke up around 3 am and just could not get back to sleep so I got up, ran a bath and finished reading the first Harry Potter book.
I went back to bed around 5:30 so when 7 am rolled around, I just did not want to get up.
I did though and made the long jaunt over to work (across the hall to my office).

As soon as I did get out of bed, someone claimed my spot.

He stayed there most of the morning too.

Miss H wanted a shelf to hang in front of her window.
My Honey and I went there last night to take measurements and today My Honey cut the wood from some of the barn boards we had outside.
He drilled the holes into them and we tied the rope on to hang them with.

It was nice outside today so Baby F wanted to go out and her mom took her.
Louie was with her today out there instead of Talullah.

Her mom posted these cute shots of her loving the outdoors.

After I finished up work, we went over there to hang up the shelves.
It turned out they were slightly too wide so we are taking them back home and My Honey is going to slice a bit off the edge.
We did get to play with Baby F so the trip was still well worth it.

Baby F was playing Hide & Seek with My Honey.

She unearthed this Donald Duck stuffie from somewhere and it was her new favorite toy for a bit.

I just love her little giggles.

Resting up for the next round of being silly.

Now it was My Honey's turn to get her with the Donald.

Hiding from Donald.

Her turn again.

I could listen to her sweet little laugh all day long.

We played for a bit then it was time to head home.
We both have to work in the morning.

I racked up almost an hour and 20 minutes on the treadmill today.
Still going strong on my 10,000 steps per day goal.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment