Monday 13 April 2020

Shelf Project is a Success (Apr. 8, 2020)

It was another quiet day at the office for me.
My Honey is back to work so it's just me and the cats all day long.

I thought it was so cute how Professor Snuggles was laying there napping.

He had his little paw tucked under his face.

After work I went over to my son's to take the shelf back.
Baby F wasn't quite as happy to see me as she is to see My Honey but she was still happy and I'll take it.

My Honey sliced the boards just a half an inch and they fit much more nicely into the window frame.
My brother R and I tied the ropes under each board and my son guided us so that they would be level.
He just eyeballed it but I think it turned out pretty good.

Miss Z gave Baby F a bunny.

"See what I have Grandma"

She was proud of it.

Just making a silly face like she's prone to do.

Just another shot of the completed shelf.
The sun was shining right in so it was hard to get a good picture but I think the shelf turned out pretty good.
Miss H want to put all kinds of plants on it and I think that will look really good.

Ha ha - I don't know what this face is all about except that it's funny.

Now she's playing dodge the camera.

It was time for supper so I let them eat and I headed home.

I cut up some place mats for trees yesterday and tonight I got a few of them sewn up.
I still have a few more to sew.

I also did another block with a snowflake.

I like that they are just small and simple but good to pop anywhere as a decoration for Christmas.

I got a couple of wreaths completed too, finished these up last night actually.

I left some extra ribbon on this one to leave a 'tail' but I'm not sure how much I like it.
It's not for me though, it will be for sale at a craft show this Christmas so just as long as someone likes it.

I racked up over an hour on the treadmill today.

My son posted this on Facebook tonight and captioned it
"teaching them young"

On his way home from work, My Honey stopped at my son's to drop off a microwave and they were still outdoors shoveling playing in the snow.

Baby F was pretty happy to see My Honey as always and had to get in and check out his truck.

Want to go for a drive?

Such a cutie pie.
He took these pictures and shared the with me.

Miss H posted this picture on Facebook, she added another plant - I think she was pleased with the final product.

They even put some LED lights around the window frame that change color.

Pretty much sums up the ways things are going over here lately.
It's like I can't stop myself.
I'm considering joining up Weight Watchers again because I can't seem to get my 'poop in a group' on my own.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment