Monday 13 April 2020

BH's Kitchen Renovation (Apr.9, 2020)

There was a little bit of anxiety over here today.
With the price of oil being so low, they are considering possibly shutting some fields in and ours is one of them.
I'd hate to see more folks out of work so I really hope that doesn't happen.

I've been missing my co-workers so I chatted with a couple of them today just to catch up.
I asked BH how her kitchen renovation is coming along and she sent this picture.
They have a few more things to do but they are almost there.
I just love, love, love the tile she picked for her backsplash.

My niece posted a Throwback Thursday picture of when she used to be cute.
She was pretty darn cute but I had to remind her that she's still pretty dang cute in my opinion.

Paddy-bear was just as happy to see My Honey when he got home from work as I was.

Racked up almost 2 hours on the treadmill today.
Ha ha - seems every time I go to make something, I'm missing one ingredient.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment