Monday 20 April 2020

Little Princess (April 16, 2020)


Professor Snuggles was being playful this morning.

This was me trying to get some work done 'at the office' today.

I finally got around to trying out the foot massager I got at the Christmas gift exchange last year.
I was really looking forward to it.
Turns out - It's a horrible torture device.
It was downright painful.
I could not endure it and immediately put it back in the box and posted it on Facebook - free for anyone who thought they might like to be in pain.
Three people were actually interested right away and the first responder is coming to pick it up tomorrow.
Good luck to her.

Racked up over an hour and a half on the treadmill today.

Yay me.

I REALLY miss shopping.
My bank account on the other hand is quite happy.

I called my son to see how Baby F was doing and she is feeling much better.
They also got the results back and she is all clear so we decided to walk down there and take her Easter gift to her.

She was soooo happy to see My Honey.

They read a book together.

She laughed at all the funny parts (well they were funny to her).

Then they played together with her new play dough.

She knew just what to do with it to, rolled it out into a snake like creature.

She started saying his name in her little way 'Jason'.

Comparing projects.

See what I made Grandma?

She had My Honey take her to her room then came running out minutes later like this.

She got him to put a pair of her pants on her head and she thought it was hysterical.

She could barely see.

It didn't stop her from running around though.
She's going to be a little prankster, I can just tell.

She tried on her new princess dress.

Her mom sent me pictures.

It was a bit big for her but it's just for playing so it should last her a good while.

The faces from this one - cracks me up!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment