Thursday 2 April 2020

NO MORE SNOW PLEASE! (Mar.31, 2020)

It has snowed EVERY SINGLE DAY so far this week.

I had to go to the store so I turned the truck on to warm up.

This is how it looked after an hour of warming up.
YUCK

There is far too much snow for my liking.
I see family from back home (NS & PEI) posting pictures on Facebook and they have pretty much no snow at all.
Even Edmonton is pretty much snow free and I won't lie, I'm totally jealous!

My sister is doing some painting and came up with a creative way to keep her cats out of the area.
She's really getting after the home renovations.

Miss H posted this sweet picture of Baby F giving her a kiss.

I got on the treadmill all throughout the day today like I have been lately.

Got my 10,000 steps in!

I was picking at the puzzle here and there today and when I was done work, I sat and focused on it so I could get it done tonight.

Paddington wasn't much help.

My Honey tried to entertain him but no go.
No matter how many times I picked him up off the puzzle and put him on the floor, he would come right straight back.

He kind of looks like he is interested doesn't he?

Biggest yawn ever.

Aww, the little bugger.
If he wasn't so darn cute he would have been banished to the basement for the night.

I stayed up until after midnight but I got it done.

Good thing too because puzzles just consume me until I get them done - hence the reason that I don't do them often.

Me right now, for real.

Kind of feels that way right now.


All the Tiger King memes crack me up.
We have two more episodes to go, maybe we will finish it up tomorrow night.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment