Tuesday 7 April 2020

Maybe a Fool or Two Over Here Today (Apr.1, 2020)

I did get the puzzle all finished up last night and I decided to leave it until today to put back in the box.

I'm not sure why but Paddington seems to have really taken a liking to it.
It's like he didn't want me to put it away.

We had an issue with some flooding in the basement today.
It was a just a small drip but it had been going for awhile and ended up getting the carpet wet in mom's room.
My Honey set up the shop vac and some heaters to clean it up and ended up blowing the breakers.
He spend a lot of the day trying to get that all sorted.

I did some walking on the treadmill today.
Because My Honey kept turning the power on and off in the house, it kept resetting the treadmill so this isn't the total amount.
It didn't matter to me much though, as long as I know I got my 10,000 steps in.

My Honey did make a nice berry crumble today.
It was yummy.

He does other very important stuff on his day off, ha ha!
He's really just a big kid at heart.

Luckily things aren't like this over here but I still thought it was funny.

I thought this was pretty funny too - it totally cracked My Honey up.
The sad thing is that I really feel like I'm heading this way.

So just another day of quarantine over here and more snow too, just what we need!


I finished another month of getting 10,000 steps per day.
That's a quarter of the year now.
I'm proud of myself for doing it and I was right, there is no excuse not to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment