Wednesday 8 April 2020

Video Chatting is Awesome! (Apr.2, 2020)

Another day at the office.

Thank goodness for my cute co-worker, otherwise I'd be so lonely.

My Honey tried his hand at making deep dish pizza.

Veeery Deep.

One was full of sausage and ground beef, the other had feta cheese, peppers and onions.
Both were delicious and super filling.

Papa R posted this picture of Baby F and it made me miss her.
Future Rock Star was his caption for it - he might be right.
She does come from a long line of guitar players.

Thank goodness for video chatting.

Trying to get a clear screen shot was hard but I got a few keepers.
Her little laugh is just the best.

She seemed to understand what the video chat was all about and she was into it!

A local girl made these and is selling them for $5 a piece (plain, without the decorations).

She showed a couple examples of how you could decorate them up.
They look really good.

The bow on this one is really cute.

I like the different colors to.
I was thinking of getting My Honey to make me a couple but I might just buy some from her.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment