Friday 27 October 2023

Weigh In and Back to Work (Oct.17, 2023)

 Even though it's Tuesday, I wanted to weigh in anyway to see where I was after our trip.

I was 213.8 lbs.

That's up 4.6 lbs since last weigh in but really, I was 206 the day we left so I'm really up 7.8 lbs.
I did travel all day yesterday which usually makes me up in weight and I had some snacks last night but overall we ate pretty good while we were in Toronto - not out of control, so I'm certain that 7.8 lbs will be gone in no time.

Jason got Freya off to school this morning,
He sent me this picture of her sleeping before he had to wake her up.
I picked her up new jammies yesterday and she loved them, wore them to bed.

Haylee had a doctors appointment in Barrhead today so Jason picked her up from school she had her school picture back.
There turned out cute.

She wore the new little dress we got for her in Toronto today - she really liked it.
When I came home for lunch, she insisted on cooking me an egg so that's what I had for breakfast.

She and Jason were coloring when I got home from work in the afternoon.
She really is a great little artist.

My workout for today was a speed workout.
In brackets is what speed I did each part at.
5 min easy (4.1)
6 x (2 min run, 3 min walk)
I ran the 2 min sections at 4.6, 4.8, 4.9, 5, 5.1 and 5.2 and I did the walking part at 3.0.
Then it finished off with another 5 min easy run which I ran at 4.2.

It was a good workout.

Freya kept asking for Hunter to come over - she does that pretty much every time she comes over these days.
I called Mel to see if he wanted to come so she dropped him off to hang out for a bit.

They wanted to go to Newcastle for a treat so we took them down and they got ice creams.

She was being silly and putting it all over her chin.

Monsieur Hunter.
The kids stayed until around 7:30 ish then Mel picked up Hunter and Kody and Haylee came for Freya too.
They did visit for a bit before they left.
Freya didn't want to go but I told her I'd pick her up right after work tomorrow and then she was better about it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment