Friday 27 October 2023

Snowmen and Gingerbread Man Success! (Oct.20, 2023)

It's Friday!!!

Woot woot!

 

When I rinsed the dye out of my hair last night I was worried because it seemed really dark.

I was thinking I might have to get Jason to go in and dye the rest of my hair but I wanted to do it first to see how it looked.

You can tell from this view that it looks dark at the roots.

But overall I think it blends well so I'll just go with it.

I had to run 3.5 miles today - I had planned on doing my run outside on my lunch hour but I had this feeling that I might need to go to the washroom so I decided to be safe and just do the run on the treadmill.
I'm glad I did because just as I suspected, right around the 1.5 mile mark, I had to stop for a bathroom break.

I finished up the workout and I was a sweaty mess but that's the sign of a good workout.

I stopped at the hardware after work to take a picture of the new little sign I put down there.
I made this with a scrap frame, a piece of drop cloth and this cute bird IOD rub on transfer.

Jason ordered a new Halloween costume for Freya and it arrived today.
She and Hunter were both coming to spend the night and she was so excited when she got there and saw it.

She had to try it on right away.

It does look like it's holding her.

It looked really funny when she was running around.

Hunter wanted to put his on too to show to Jason so I took him home so that he could get it.

Freya and Hunter in their Halloween costumes for this year.

The creepy zombie is going to get me.

When Jason got home from work, he played with the kids and that gave me a chance to work on my little snowmen which were now dry.

I gave them faces, little stick arms, scarves and embellishments.

I ordered a pack of these rusty metal stars and they look awesome.

I couldn't find my buttons but I had these little paper fasteners that I cut the backs off of and used for buttons.

I am so please with how they turned out - now I need to make some more.

Hunter ended up deciding that he wanted to go home - I think he's starting to get sick so it was probably best anyway.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment