Sunday 1 October 2023

Fall Vibes and Crafts (Sep.29, 2023)

Iiiiiit's Friday - my favorite day of the week!

 

The trees by the office are looking so pretty.

Especially this one, look at all those gorgeous colors!

I burned my finger on the glue gun the other day (really just on the glue).
I did a pretty good job on it.

I had a 5k run to do today and it was chilly and drizzly and windy out there today so I opted to do it on the treadmill.
I did it on my lunch hour - I hate leaving it to the end of the day so even though it eats up my whole lunch hour, I'd still rather do it then.

I started off at a speed of 4.5 and I managed to stay at that speed for the whole workout - impressed myself.

After my workout, I got the burlap ribbon put on a wreath and got two pumpkin frames covered.
I also started another smaller wreath but I put orange burlap ribbon on it and I ran out of ribbon before it was covered so I need to get me another roll of it next time I'm at the dollar store.

I also got wholes drilled into some of the spindles I finished off last night so I could put together all these ghosties.
They are super cute.

Haylee did a Mommy and Me fall session with her friend and she posted some of the pictures.
I think they turned out good.

This one was a little blurry but it is still super cute.

Haylee has such an eclectic style and I love it - she always looks good.

The baby bump is getting so big - almost there.

Aww, my sweet girlie.

I had a hard time falling asleep last night, that always happens when Jason is away.
Hope I sleep better tonight.
We are off to the Corn Maze in the morning with girls.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment