Friday 27 October 2023

Crafting and Last Minute Baby Plans (Oct.24, 2023)

Another chilly day here but I didn't let that stop me from getting out for a walk this morning.

As long as you dress for it properly - the weather isn't that bad!
The fresh air is totally worth it.

All I had on the schedule for my run today was 5 min Easy, 20 min Tempo then another 5 min Easy.

I ran the Easy portions at 4.1 and the Tempo one at 4.6.
 

A quicker workout but still a good one.
I was good and sweaty.
I got cleaned up then headed back to work for the afternoon.

I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Insception Life Cells.
We want to store the stem cells from the babies cord blood like we did with Freya's and the collection package didn't make it here yet so we were very concerned.
I could see by the tracking number that they were at the Fedex depot at the Edmonton airport but we just couldn't get in touch with anybody.

We'll have to try calling again first thing in the morning - there's still a chance we'll get it here so I'm not losing hope yet.

I got a bunch more snowmen and gingerbread men glued together then I aslo stuffed them and gave them faces.
I'm so pleased with how they look.

I made a couple more flowers too.
I need to get some starch to stiffen the petals but I like how they look, I think I may make some more.

Might have to check this place out.

I used to make Dr. Oz green smoothies and I liked them - so I may give this recipe a try.

Baby arrives tomorrow - we are super excited.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment