Saturday 7 October 2023

Office BBQ (Oct.5, 2023)

I found a new craft vlogger that I really enjoy and she does a lot of primitive stuff which I'm really into.
She made a box of Christmas greenery and put this old rustic label on it and I want to make a version of my own so I went searching on line last night for some labels and I found some that I like.

They were on Etsy and I did have to purchase them but they weren't that expensive so I didn't mind - I wish I knew how to create stuff like this myself but I don't.
I sent the files to myself at work so I could print off a copy of each so I did that this morning.

I like the feather tree on this one.

The sleigh company one on here is why I got this set.

The in this set I liked the log cabin christmas and the rudolph sugar plums.

We had another bbq at the office today for everyone in the field so we could catch the cross shift for the guys that couldn't come last week.
Jamie and Dustin volunteered to do the bbqing this time - Bob did help them a bit.

We had a whole buffet set up at the front desk.

It was windy and cold out again today so pretty much everyone came inside to eat this time.

It was nice to see everyone - we used to see the guys in the field a lot more often for meetings and things but we don't seem to do that as much anymore so we don't really get to visit with any of them anymore.

Karl and Clint.
We figured Karl would have brought Nadine and he said he was going to but she wasn't feeling well.
He was just going to take her home some lunch.

I'm trying to be good and follow WW so I picked up a sub for myself and I had that instead of the bbq.

Jason had a bbq out at work too only he had steak and it looks yummy.

The wind died down in the afternoon and the sun came out so I got out for a walk to the road and back.
It was really nice.

Today was a rest day but I still hopped on the treadmill when I got home from work and just walked until I got my 13000 steps in for the day.

It didn't take long as I'd gotten lots of steps in already throughout the day.

Jason brought a couple of squash home from his parents so I was looking for something to do with them and I found this recipe on WW.

Creamy butternut squash and apple soup - 0 points.

I have all the ingredients except for the vegetable broth so I'm going to stop by the store tomorrow and get some so I can make it.

I also went ahead and cut up and grated both of the big zucchini's Morgan had given to me so I could do something with them tomorrow as well.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment