Thursday 19 October 2023

St Albert Admin Meeting and Off To Toronto for the Weekend (Oct.12, 2023)

We had an admin meeting in St Albert today so Shennelle and I headed into the city first thing this morning. 

We were going to be doing our annual performance reviews while we were there and then I always look forward to seeing the ladies there.

The morning kind of flew by and they ordered us in lunch from Smash Burger.

I had the Cobb Salad and it was pretty good.

Meanwhile back home, Jason and Freya went shopping again and she picked up a new snack to try.

All of us admins got new coats which was super nice of Becky and Darren.
I suggested a group photo and I'm glad I did.
It took a few different photographers and a couple different tries to get a good photo but we finally managed.

We headed back to Swan Hills around 2.
I had to finish packing then we dropped Freya off at home and headed right back into the city because we fly out tonight at 12:05.

We got to the airport plenty early and getting through security was a breeze - I think it took like 10 minutes total between printing off our boarding passes, dropping off our luggage and going through security.
Pretty good.

So we went to Chili's to get something to eat.
Jason had a salad and I wasn't that hungry so I just had a bowl of soup.

Looking forward to the trip and doing some exploring in Toronto.

My Honey.

We boarded right on time - I tried to get some sleep but didn't manage much.
We landed in Toronto in the morning and I'll pick back up there on tomorrow's post.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment