Saturday 7 October 2023

Windy Day (Oct.4, 2023)

Quiet day over here today.

It was very windy out today so I didn't end up going out for a walk.

I had to run 3 miles (5k) today and I had planned on doing it outside but when it came down to it, I didn't feel like fighting against the wind so I decided to do it on the treadmill instead.

I did get it done on my lunch hour which is always nice.

 

I tried running mainly at a pace of 4.5 - I did manage to do that for most of the run.

I bumped it down just a bit near the end but only for a minute or so to catch my breath then I bumped it back up again.

Work out done for the day.

When I got home from work I was freezing and couldn't get warmed up so I hopped in the tub.
I started a new book the other day and I read another chapter.

Hello Beautiful.
It's ok so far - hasn't totally sucked me in but I am liking the story so far.

I had an FCSS meeting tonight at 7 so after my bath I got ready and headed there.
I decided to walk even though it was windy and cold, I just dressed accordingly.
Jason walked down and met me when the meeting was over so we could walk home together.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment