Wednesday 4 October 2023

My Honey is Home, Yay! (Oct.2, 2023)

 Monday means weigh in day.

I was on plan all week, tracked everything and didn't use many of my extra points at all and it paid off.

I was 207.2 lbs.

That's down 1.6 lbs since last week.
I think that's a pretty good loss for one week so I was happy with that.

I did get out for a little walk this morning but I forgot to take a picture.

At lunch I hopped on the treadmill to get a few more steps in.
It's a rest day on the training plan but I still want to get my 13,000 in for the day.

I went to the hardware and added the new things that I made to my booth.
It's looking pretty full - just need people to buy some stuff now and make me some room!

Jason came home from his parents tonight, he got here around 8 pm - I was happy to see him.
I miss him when he is away but I'm glad he got to spend some time with his parents and help them out with the wood.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment