Wednesday 4 October 2023

Fun with Freya (Oct.3, 2023)

So a sad day for me at the office today, I had to say good bye to my mouse pad.

I bought this at the M&M store on our very first trip to New York City in 2010 so I've had it for 13 years.

The back was falling off and my mouse kept getting stuck on it so I'd have to hold it with one hand to stop it and move my mouse around it with my other hand which of course wasn't very effective so I had to let it go.

It served me well all these years though so I couldn't let it go without an honourable mention.

 

I got out for a walk to the road this morning - it was nice though definitely very chilly.

Jason happened to be out for his run and came up behind me while I was on my walk (scared the crap out of me).
I was chilly and he's in shorts but he was doing a 21k run then he's going to pick Freya up from school when she gets out at 11:45.

She was happy to see him when he picked her up.
They did some arts and crafts.

Look how she does the eyes on her characters - I think that is so amazing.
She is a great little artist.

Hunter and Zepplyn made the front page of the local paper.

Taking part in the Terry Fox run at school.


I had a 30 minute easy run on the training plan for today so I went down after work and hopped on the treadmill to get that done.

I likely would have gone outside but Freya didn't want me to leave - she was ok with me getting on the treadmill though.

I started off at 4.0 and then bumped it up by .1 every 5 minutes.

As always - it feels great to get a workout done.

When I went upstairs, Freya was making an egg for me for supper.
She sat down with me and ended up eating it all herself then got Jason to make her two more.
She loves a sunny side up egg with lots of hot sauce on it.

We did some snuggling which was nice!

She put Jason's hoodie on, but upside down.

Ha ha - she looked so funny.

She wanted us to take her home like that but then when we got to Kody's, she made us take it off of her before she went in the house.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment