Friday 27 October 2023

Weigh In Day - Uber Successful (Oct.23, 2023)

 Weigh in day!!!

I was 204 lbs.

That's an amazing 9.8 lbs since last week so of course I was super stoked about that.
If I could have a week like that every week it would be awesome but of course I know that is very unreasonable.

Yesterday was Bonnie's birthday so we took her out for lunch today.
One of the Secure guys ended up being there with Blair and John so he bought us lunch so we said we'd take Bonnie out again another day.

Today was a rest day but I still needed steps so I headed out this afternoon for a walk to the road.
I was bundled up pretty good and I was still a bit cold - the wind was the chill you to the bone kind.

Unfortunately the cold is here and the snow appears to be staying.
I hope Winter isn't here quite yet but I'm afraid that it is.

After work, I hopped on the treadmill and just walked to get the rest of my steps in.

Feeling good - da na na na na na.

I got some snowmen and reindeer glued together and then I also cut out a couple of flowers.
I gave them all a coat of my coffee/cinnamon grunge then washed it back off a bit off of everything but the gingerbread men.
I'll let them dry then tomorrow I can stuff them and decorate them.

I saw this really cool way of displaying collections so now I'm going to be on the look out for some old boxes.

Or suitcases I guess.

I have a Santa collection similar to this that I normally set on my windowsill but maybe I'll change it up this year.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment