Wednesday 11 October 2023

Another Trip with the Girls (Oct.10, 2023)

It was back to the office for work today.

I did bring all the leftover zucchini cookies and bread to work and the left over sour cream banana cake too just so the temptation wouldn't be there anymore at the house.

I got out for a walk this morning to the road and back.
It wasn't as nice out there today as it was yesterday but still not too bad.

I had a long meeting over lunch hour today and it went right until 2:30.
I had planned on doing tomorrow's run (3 miles or 5k) today but after the meeting I just didn't feel like it.
I thought maybe I'd go after work but Nadine called to see if I could go to Whitecourt with her one night this week and tonight was the only night I could so we decided to go tonight.
Bonnie was going too to get a few things so we all went together.

We checked out the new craft store there that sells IOD products.
I wanted to get the new wreath stamp but they were sold out - bummer.
I'll have to see if I can find one somewhere else before they are all sold out.

I did get some Christmas decoupage paper though.

We made a few other stops before heading back home - it was around 8 when we got there.
Jason was home from work and Freya was there - I guess she'd been there all day with Mom so I felt kind of bad but Mom said they had a good time.

She wanted to spend the night and Jason is off tomorrow so we said she could.
He said he would take her to school but they all have dentist appointments tomorrow so Kody said he'd be by at 7:30 to pick her up.
It will be her first dentist appointment.
She's not excited but I think it will be fine.
I have always loved going to the dentist, even as a kid - hopefully she will enjoy it too.
I love the feeling of super clean teeth.

I had to get about 3000 steps still when I got home so I went down to the treadmill to get it done.
There are new episodes of No Demo Reno out and I love that show so I watch it while I'm on the treadmill and the time just flies by.

Steps all done for today!

I love this new trend that I'm seeing this year for Halloween.
These are not my pictures - I just saw them online and I'm not sure whose they are actually but I love the whole trend.
Basically you take an old print or painting like this.

And you add ghosts to it to make it Halloween'y!
This person went all out and added ghosts, bats, witches and pumpkins and I just love it.
I am totally going to look for a print at a second hand store next time I'm there so I can try this.

Any hoo....


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment