Friday 27 October 2023

5k run and Ornament Ideas (Oct.18, 2023)

I had to run 5k today so I got out and did that on my lunch hour.

It felt really tough today for some reason, I went to bed early last night and had a good sleep so I was expecting it to be easier seeing as I was so well rested.

I was counting songs and trying not to look at my Fitbit and when I did I was already over 5k which was kind of nice.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
I'm kind of surprised at the average because I was running against the wind at a few points and I honestly felt like I was going much slower than this.

Always feels great to get a workout done!

Work was busy, I'm still working on catching up on emails - they all seem to be issues that take some time to resolve so it's taking me longer than normal but that's ok.
I'd rather be busy than bored.

Freya remembered about me picking her up right after work so she had Haylee call to remind me.
I picked her up on my way home and she and I colored when we got home.

Then a bit later on, Haylee and Zepplyn came over.
Zepp and Freya did some coloring and were both super concerned about making sure they could have some time to play with Jason when he got home from work.
Luckily he didn't have to work late so they did get to hang out with him for a bit.

Haylee is getting so close now to baby time and she's ready.
She's tired and uncomfortable and not sleeping well.
So she'll be glad when it's over plus we are all looking forward to meeting baby girl!

I saw some cute ideas for family ornaments to make this year.
I was thinking I could do these and wrap real little lights around them.

This is a cute idea - I just have to figure out how to put it on a cardstock or something then cut it out so precisely.

I thought this would be a cute idea for Morgan and Calum.

This made me laugh because I love Honeycrips apples so I totally get it.
They are like 5 bucks a pound or something which is outrageously expensive but I do treat myself to one now and then.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment