Friday 27 October 2023

Day with my Girlie and Crafting (Oct.21, 2023)

I had about an hour to myself this morning to just sit and drink my coffee and watch some craft blogs before Freya woke up.

When she did get up, we spent a lot of the morning snuggling which is a wonderful way to spend a morning.

Nadine dropped by for a visit and while she was there, Freya did my make up.

She took a picture when she was done and it wasn't as terrible as I thought, in fact, I thought it looked pretty cool.

It was sticky lip gloss so it was tough to get off.

I worked on putting this arrangement together tonight.

I added lights.

I also added this scrappy bow but I can't decide if I like it or not.
I glued it on so I guess it's staying.

Today was a rest day but I still wanted to get my steps in.
I tried to convince Freya to go for a walk all day but she just wasn't interested at all.
I did manage to get most of my steps in anyway - when Jason got home I still needed 3000 so I just went down and walked on the treadmill until I got them all done and he entertained Freya.
As soon as he gets home it's all about him anyway.

She kept checking to see when I'd be done though so we could all play together.
I was happy to have my steps out of the way.

Kody and Haylee are both sick so we just kept Freya again for another night so hopefully she won't catch it too.

We had a chill evening and went to bed fairly early.
I had to read her a LOT of books when we got in bed which is fine with me.
I love that.



That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment