Friday 9 April 2021

Just Like Old Times, You Know, February 2020! (Apr.7, 2021)

Jason was back to work today and I decided to head down to my actual office to print off some stuff that I needed.

Bonnie was in working so I caught up with her a bit which was nice.

I miss seeing everyone.

She came to my office later and said that Nadine had invited us to go out for lunch before everything gets shut down on Friday and I was in!

We met at Cool Beanz.
Nadine and I.

Bonnie called Sharon to come down for lunch too and it was just like old times.

I had a toasted tomato sandwich and hamburger soup (I picked out all the pasta from my soup, too many points for something that I don't even really like).

I ended up going back to the office for the rest of the afternoon.
I still had some stuff I needed to print and then I had a 2 hour meeting that started at 2 pm so I just called in from my office.

I ended up working a bit late and by the time I got home, I only had 4000 or so steps in.
I watched an episode of Sister Wives and walked back and forth in my living room to get some steps in then after I went out for a walk to get some more.

I had an FCSS meeting at 7 pm so when I got back from my walk, I warmed up some chicken for supper then walked down to the town office for the meeting.
I got my 12,000 steps in on the way there.

The meeting was quite a long one today, it was 9:40 when we called the meeting over.
Jason had been out walking and was going to wait for me but it took us so long that he just went home.
He offered to drive down and pick me up but it was nice out so I just walked.

I saw a picture of this sloth on Facebook today and it made me think of Alivia.
She loves sloths.
I'm just going to randomly send it to her one day on kids messenger.

Some Facebook memories popped up from this day back in 2016 that I thought I would share.

We had supper with the kiddos at Adrien & Mel's.

Look at Hunter's rosy cheeks.
I love how he has his little legs crossed.

Looks like he's not too sure what to think about the swing.

Aww - he was so itty bitty.

Cuddles with my boy.

Alivia gave me a manicure!

This made me giggle today!
I've done this so many times, usually on my way into a store.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment