Friday 9 April 2021

Will Life Ever Get Back to Normal? (Apr.6, 2021)

Work went by pretty quickly this morning, which was good - I love it when I'm super busy. 

It was nice outside today but I opted to go on the treadmill anyway and do the one and one workout again, (one minute walking, one minute running).
I did the same as yesterday, worked my way up to 7.0 then back down again.

It's an awesome workout - I was a puddle of sweat when I finished.

I remembered to get my selfies in.
My face was pretty red from my workout but oh well.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

It was an uneventful afternoon.
Jason went to Barrhead for an appointment with his accountant and I ended up working a bit late.

We had avocado toast for supper.
It's been a while since I had it and I forgot how much I loved it.

We went for a bike ride after and ended up running into Kody and Freya.
They were on their way walking to our house to pick up the red carriage.

When she got there, she wanted to stay to visit for a bit so of course we let her.

She's getting really good at saying her name and it sounds so cute when she does.

Selfies with Papa and Grandma.

Say Cheese!

We are just so blessed to have her in our lives, she brings us so much joy.

She had to have a dance with Papa before she went home with Daddy.

After she left, we watched some One Bite Pizza reviews.
It really makes me miss travelling so much and sometimes it feels like things will just never get back to normal.


Due to the increasing cases of Covid 19, Alberta announced today that we are rolling back to phase 1 of restrictions again.

So no more in door dining in restaurants, no indoor gatherings at all which likely means the Van Gogh exhibit I got us tickets to on April 15th will be cancelled.

There is no indication how long these restrictions will remain in place an honestly it just feels like this has been going on forever and there is no end in sight.

It's sad really and while I'm lucky enough to be able to continue to work, I know that is not the case for a lot of people and I just feel for them so much.

I guess we got our little Jasper trip in just in the nick of time.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment