Monday 26 April 2021

Enough With The Snow Already! (Apr.22, 2021)

 Ok, enough already Mother Nature!

Woke up to more snow and honestly, it's getting so old.
I've just had enough - it's kind of depressing!

Made myself a nice healthy breakfast.
Notice the blueberries?

It was cold and miserable outdoors so I opted to hop on the treadmill instead at lunch time.
I did a 1 minute walk, 1 minute jog (just at a 4.0) and I watched an episode of The Crown.

It wasn't a super hard workout but I still managed to get a little bit of a sweat on.

I worked a bit late and was just heading out to the store when Kody and Freya dropped by for a visit.
She had my phone the whole time so no pictures.

After they left, I still needed some more steps so I headed out for a run/jog.
I just went for a short one but it felt good to get out.

We just had leftovers for supper.

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary for joining weight watchers so even though it isn't my regular weigh in day, I do plan on weighing in.
I forgot about that when I ate so I would be bummed if I was up but you know, I have a feeling that I'm not going to be!

I watched Grey's Anatomy before heading to bed.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Meredith finally woke up - Boy did they ever drag that out!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment