Monday 26 April 2021

I Am Becoming A Runner, Me, A Runner! (Apr.25, 2021)

 I got up early, made myself a coffee then got caught up on When Calls the Heart.

I was two episodes behind.

Then I got ready and headed out for a run.

I did Jason's route kind of, I added some extra on at the end.

Of course I thought of doing my selfies when I got home and my face was all red.

Back view.

I wore my new 'magic' shoes - they kind of give me a boost when I'm running, a little extra pep in my step.

Meanwhile, Jason was getting the ham ready for the bbq at work.

He forgot to bring a bowl so he made the gravy in the coffee maker.
He's a regular MacGyver that guy!

He said the sticky toffee pudding was a hit but there is enough left that he's bringing me home some and I can't wait.
I've been thinking about it all day.

I did make myself a healthy breakfast.

Then I got dressed in real clothes, not work out clothes so I thought I would take more selfies.
I was feeling really good about my body today.

Side view.

Back view.

I decided to have a bath in the afternoon and started a new book.
The Kite Runner.
So far so good. 

I got Jason to cut me some pieces of wood for some wreaths that I'm making and I got a coat of paint on them.
I'm actually strayed from my go to 'white' and am going to do some color.

Got a coat of paint on my clay pots too.
I'm not sure what look I'm going for with them but haven't found it yet.

I went for another walk in the afternoon just to get some dish detergent at the store so I stopped by to visit Freya but she and Haylee had just gone over to Crystal's.

When I got home, I saw that Crystal had posted a few pics of the girls jumping on the trampoline.
Their hair was full of static for some reason.

Ha ha - so cute.

Kody brought her over for a quick visit later and she fell asleep almost immediately.

I love cuddles with my girl.

Decided to do a comparison post for WW.
Wow, what a difference.
I'm still amazed at how big I'd gotten and how great I feel now.

Jason brought me home a big piece of sticky toffee pudding and I ate the whole thing.
It was even more fabulous than I'd been imagining.
I'm so glad he only brought home the one piece because if there had been more, I would have eaten it.
IT WAS AMAZING!

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment