Monday 19 April 2021

Sunny Days, Bike Rides and Ice Cream (Apr.15, 2021)

It's my Friday!

I'm taking tomorrow off and we are heading into the city so I'm really looking forward to it.

The weather is supposed to be really nice!

I had my coffee in my new mug that Kody and Haylee gave me for my birthday.
I love it - it's even my favorite color, pink.

I also got around to opening the card my brother gave me.

Ha ha.
He gave me a bunch of scratch tickets and I scratched one of them and won $25.00.
Off to a good start!

Jason made Freya noodles - her favorite.

I didn't have a chance to get out for a walk at lunch today - it was quite a busy day at work.
So I headed out for a run after work instead.

I did Jason's route today and I was able to jog all the way to the hill right before the Super A.

I walked a bit then jogged again all the way to the hill right before our street then I walked again briefly before running the rest of the way home.

I was very proud of myself, that was a significant improvement compared to the last time I tried to run that route.

While I was out jogging, Jason got the carriage hooked up to the bike.
We weren't sure if Freya would want to ride in it but she did.

Adrien had asked us to watch Hunter so he was there too when I got back and he had his bike with him so we all headed out for a bike ride.

We went for ice cream.

Hunter opted for Cotton Candy.

Freya chose 'blue' - she's more concerned about the color than the flavor.

Jason and I didn't have any - saving our treats for the trip to the city.

Is there anything better than ice cream on a nice sunny day?

I think not!

Showing me her blue tongue.

And blue lips.

Hunter sporting that front tooth gap.
He said the tooth fairy brought him $10.00 for that tooth.
Seems tooth fairy prices have inflated significantly since I was a kid!

We sat and ate our ice creams before heading back.
I think our first bike trip with Freya in the carriage/trailer was successful and I look forward to many more!

Morgan sent me this picture because she say it and thought I would love it.
I do!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment