Friday 9 April 2021

Easter Dinner (April 5, 2021)

 Well it was back to the grind for me this morning.

Weigh in day too.
I was 191.6 lbs.

That's up 2.4 lbs since last week.
I was kind of expecting it.
We traveled most of the day in the car yesterday.
 I didn't track anything over the weekend and although we were careful about what we ate, we did have some treats.
We were very active too though so hopefully that counteracts it.
I have no doubt I'll be right back where I was by next weigh in.

I was pretty excited to come across this at Walmart last night.
I've been looking online for one but couldn't find anything under $300.
This was $179.88 so we got it.
Hopefully we'll be able to take her on bike rides with us.

We got it all put together - I like it.
Now we can give the red one back to Haylee to use.
It was missing the part to attach it to the bike but we did use it a lot just for walks and they can use it for that to.

What a life eh?

Papa just carries her around and she loves it.

She's like a little queen being carried around by her minion.

She's got a new favorite song, SIMP, Squirrels In My Pants.
We've listened to it many times since she was introduced to it.

I hopped on the treadmill at lunch time, got 56 minutes in.

I did the one and one workout - worked up to 7.0 then back down again.

I'm sweaty but my workout is done!

Adrien called to see if we could watch the kids a bit this afternoon so he dropped them off while I was working out.

Got some selfies in today.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

Jason had picked up a ham last week so he suggested inviting everyone over for supper for an Easter dinner today.
He cooked the ham, scalloped potatoes and we made a caesar salad to go with it.

I think everyone was happy to have a nice meal cooked for them.
Hunter of course had an omelet - his favorite.

Alivia and Freya.

I love using paper plates - makes clean up so easy!

Mom and Rob just chilling after supper.

Kody.

Everyone hung out for a bit after supper which was nice.

This guy lost his first tooth.

I was trying to get him to smile for a picture - this was the best I could get.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment