Wednesday 14 April 2021

Sunny Days Make Me Happy (Apr.13, 2021)

Quiet morning over here.

Work was the same old, same old.

 

At lunch I decided to go for a walk to check the mail and buy some staples for the staple gun that Jason found for me.

I was smart enough to take a picture of the sizes that would fit it so I would be able to find them at the store no problem.

My new credit card arrived - Yay!

So this afternoon I was able to go into all of my accounts that have auto payments through my credit card and update the account information.

It wasn't as big of a pain as I was expecting.

I had a massage booked for 6 pm today but she called to see if I could come at 4:30 instead because she had a cancellation.

I walked down to get some extra steps in.

Feeling good after my massage.

She worked on my tailbone injury a bit.

It's been feeling way better than it was but still hurts when I sit on it for long stretches of time.

It was such a nice day out there - I'm glad I walked - I was really enjoying the sunshine.

I was also enjoying the river of melting snow going by me down the road.

Good bye snow and good riddance.
Honestly, if I never saw snow again in my life, I don't think I would mind one bit.

When I got home, I stapled the chicken wire to the backs of these shelves that I made.
I love how they turned out.
I'm going to take these down to the hardware to sell but I might get Jason to make me another set for myself.

Jason ended up working a bit late and when he got home, we watched the second episode of Behind Her Eyes.

Paddington was all about snuggling up to Jason.
Look at his little tongue sticking out, so cute!

Haylee got a new tattoo today.
I'm not a tattoo person myself but I think it turned out awesome!

I miss Hobby Lobby so much - if I had one nearby, I swear I'd be in there every single day!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment