Monday 26 April 2021

WW One Year Anniversary (Apr.23, 2021)

 Even though it's not my regular weigh in day, it is the one year anniversary of when I joined WW again for the upteenth time so I wanted to do a weigh in today just to see how far I've come in a year.

I was 184.8 lbs.

That's a 2 lb loss since my last weigh in on Monday and an overall loss of 88.2 lbs since I started WW 1 year ago today.

My hope was to lose 100 lbs in a year but you know, I'm not at all disappointed.
I feel so great.

This gift of health is the best thing I could have ever given myself and I feel so proud.

I think this is the longest I've ever stayed on plan and I don't plan on stopping ever.
I am going to reach my goal this time - I just know it.

Made myself a healthy breakfast.

At lunch I headed out for a run.

It was a bit on the chilly side out there but it was still nice to get out.
I ran my route that I do up the hill - I'm feeling stronger all the time.
One of these days soon I'm going to be able to run the whole thing without stopping.

My computer shut down on me suddenly this afternoon and I had a meeting so I headed down to the office so I could log in from there.
I had to print off a few things anyway so it worked out well.

For Admin Assistant week our boss told us to knock off early today which was nice.
It just so happened that I had a meeting at 3 today so I couldn't but it was still nice of him.
Maybe another day!

After work - I still needed a few more steps so I decided to hop on the treadmill for a bit and get them done.

I did my 1 minute walk, 1 minute jog (only at a 4.0) for 50 minutes.

Since it is my 1 year anniversary, I thought I better get in some selfies.
Front view.

Side View.

Back view.
(Looks like my mirror is full of little finger prints again).

Freya came over to hang out with us and spend the night.

So we took some selfies!

Then when Papa got home from work, she insisted on having a dance party.

She requests this song all the time.

I saw these on Instagram and thought they were so cute.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment