Thursday 22 April 2021

Dentist Visit and Run in Whitecourt (Apr.21, 2021)

Jason sent me this picture from a year ago today that popped up in his memories.

I love the sun shining down on her.
What a sweet way to start my day.

Jason was back to work so it was quiet and I got right to work.

We recently had an admin in our district resign and I've taken over some of her duties.
She had a ton of inboxes and so I now have three new inboxes to manage that I haven't even so much as looked at since she left on April 7.

I have been feeling like things were getting behind and that I couldn't catch up and I was getting a bit overwhelmed.
I was able to get a lot done today though so now I'm feeling much better.

I worked through lunch since I had a dentist appointment at 4 so had to leave work at 3 to get there on time.

They have such neat art work at the dentists office.
I just had a filling fixed and it didn't take long at all.

I stopped in at Walmart to pick up a few things then headed to the park.

I hadn't had time to get out for a walk at lunch today so I came to Whitecourt prepared with my running gear and headed out for a run there.
Picked myself up this hat while I was at Walmart today too.

I followed the same route we did when we rode our bikes here last week.
It took just under an hour and I was able to jog the whole time without stopping.

Can you say PROUD!

That's totally what I was.

After my run, I headed home - listened to some good tunes on the way.

I had picked up a roasted chicken and threw some asparagus into the oven to cook when I got home.
I made instant mashed potatoes and voila, a nice dinner for Jason and I.

Right after supper, I called Westjet to cancel mom's flight.
I was expecting a difficult process but it was easy peasy, which was nice.

They just put the dollars into her 'wallet' so we can just use it when we are ready to book again.
A full refund too which was awesome.

Way to go Westjet - no wonder I'm a loyal customer!

Then Jason and I finally got to watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.
It's ok - I don't really understand what the 'bad guy" (or girl in this case) is actually doing - it's kind of vague.
I have to say that Wanda Vision was much better in my opinion.

We also got caught up on One Bite Pizza reviews and the Putman Family which I really enjoy.
They had a season on TLC but weren't picked up for a second so now they do their own show on YouTube.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment