Wednesday 28 April 2021

Decluttering Project in the Works (Apr.27, 2021)

I woke up when Jason was getting ready for work and actually got up too.

It's been a long time since that happened, I've been feeling so tired lately.

I played a few games on my tablet before heading in to work in my 'office'.

 

I made myself a healthy breakfast.
It was yummy and filling.

My office/craft room is so disorganized and cluttered right now.

Its driving me crazy.

I think I might pull everything out of here over the next few days, purge some of it then reorganize the rest.

So I wanted to make sure I got some before shots - I always forget that part.

This shelf is particularly messy, it doesn't have as much room on it as I expected, I think I might drill holes on the side so I can add a few more rods for ribbon.

There is so much stuff in here that I barely have room to move and it's a little suffocating honestly.
It will be a good project - I love pulling everything out and doing a deep clean every now and again.
Organizing and purging makes me happy!

So ya, this is what it was looking like out there today.
So I decided I didn't want to go out in it.

Instead I hopped on the treadmill.
I did the 1 minute walk and 1 minute jog (at 4.0) workout.
I was watching the new season of Dead to Me and I don't like running faster than 4.0 when I'm watching a show because I can't hear the dialog when I do.

You can see from my shiny neck that it was still a good work out and I got my sweat on.

I did still need a few thousand more steps so I planned on walking down to the pharmacy after work to pick up mom's prescription.
I ended up working late though so I missed the pharmacy but went for a walk to the store anyway.
It was chilly out there and still snowing.
Weather like this really gets me down if I let it.

On the way home, this truck passed me with a whole load of wood on the back.
It made me think about all the memes I've been seeing lately with the price of wood being so high.
It kind of made me giggle because I was thinking in my mind 'Ya, I get it, you're a millionaire'!

Then when I got home, I was looking at Facebook and my friend posted this.
Ha ha.
Wood has tripled in price recently and it's also hard to find.

Jason posted this great shot he got of two Canadian Geese.

I want this in my belly!
I love the Phantom Gourmet - it highlights restaurants mainly around Boston and the New England area.
I loved our trip there and hope we get to go back some day.

Jason was thinking about going for another bike ride tonight but quite a bit of snow had fallen by the time he got home that he scrapped the idea.

Instead we watched some Barn Builders before calling it a night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment