Thursday 22 April 2021

More Covid Lockdowns (Apr.20, 2021)

 I was super busy at work today.

Jason kept Freya entertained so he wasn't able to get out for his jog this morning.

Made myself a yummy breakfast plate.

We got out for a walk at lunch time.
I didn't get all the steps in that I needed but at least I got a start.

Jason and Freya made pasta from scratch this afternoon.

When I finished up work for the day, us girls hung out and Jason was finally able to get out for his run.

Then when he got back, I headed out for mine.
I decided to do my route, up the hill.

I still have to stop to walk at two different sections but I'm improving all the time.

We had a dance party before Kody came to pick up Freya.
We still haven't watched the latest Falcon and Winter Soldier episode and were too tired again tonight to.
Tomorrow night hopefully!

Nova Scotia has decided to shut down the province again for 30 days which means I'm going to have to cancel mom's flight - kind of a bummer.

She was really looking forward to going and it was going to work out so perfectly with her and my sister quarantining together.

Guess we'll try again for the end of May or early June.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment