Monday 26 April 2021

Double Walk and Park Days Have Returned (Apr.24, 2021)

 We had a pretty good night last night - I read Freya a couple stories then it was lights out.

We did make some silly faces just like in one of the books we read and Jason took this cute picture which he just sent to me this morning.

While Freya and I were sleeping in this morning, he was busy at work making a sticky toffee pudding.

He smothered it in caramel sauce.

Doing the taste test.
I sure hope there is some leftover so I can try it out tomorrow.

It was a little chilly but the sun was shining so Freya and I headed out for a walk.
The snow had melted enough that we were able to stop and play at the park for a bit.

The King of the Castle (or Queen I guess).

I helped her climb up the rock climbing wall and she was really proud when she got to the top.

After a bit of sliding, she decided she wanted to do some swinging.

Checking out what she wants to do next.
Karl was there taking down the Christmas decorations for Communities in Bloom and she was just fascinated with him and his ladder.

More sliding on the little slide.

We stopped at the store afterwards for a cookie and to grab a few things for Mom then we headed back up to the house.

Jason posted these cute pictures of our fur babies on his Instagram.
Paddington just loves plants.

Professor Snuggles - this is his smoldering sexy look for all the lady kitties.

Right after Kody came and picked up Freya, Adrien came by and dropped off Hunter.
He and Mel were heading to WCT for groceries and Hunter didn't want to go.
He and I hung out until Alivia got there (she was at a birthday party) then we all went for a walk together for ice cream.

When we got back to the house, I thought it would be nice for us to have a fire.
It took me a bit to get it going but I did it.



Alivia is quite the artist, she was drawing on the wood because she wanted to see what would happen to it if she put it in the fire after.
She is a very talented little artist.

Moi.

Hunter wanted to roast marshmallows or hot dogs but I had neither.
I'll make sure to get some though so we can do that next time.

Adrien came to get them right after I got the fire going good so I told him to let them stay for a while.
We sat around the fire with Mom (Hunter went in and invited her to join us, he's so thoughtful) for an hour or so before I took them home.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment