Friday 9 April 2021

No More Chub Rub (Apr.8, 2021)

The snow is melting out there and I'm happy to see it go, it was windy though and there is still a chill in the air so I decided to hop on the treadmill at lunch time instead of going outdoors for a walk. 

I got 59 minutes in today.
I did 1 minute of walking then one of jogging but just at a 4.0 pace and I repeated that for the whole time.
I was watching an episode of The Crown and I find if I go any faster - I can't hear what they are saying.

It was still a good workout though and I was still sweaty when I finished up.

Got my selfies in.
Front view.

The first one was a little further away so I did one a bit closer.
I am amazed that I'm starting to see a gap between my thighs - I never thought that would ever happen.
I might be able to wear a dress this year and not worry about chub rub.

Back view.

Side view.

It was a busy afternoon.
I worked a bit late then right after work, I headed out for a walk.
I still needed some steps so I wanted to get that out of the way.

When I got back, I had a bath.
I read my current book, The Orphan Train, while I was in there.

It was 7 pm when I got out of the tub.
I got some asparagus and shrimp in the oven.
Luckily neither takes long to cook so it was ready not long after Jason got home.

After supper, he went for a bike ride and did some crafting.
I did some clay work tonight.
Used my IOD moulds and added some decorations to some clay plant pots.
The IOD clay I had was all dried up so I only had some dollar store stuff to work with.

I glued it onto the pots and I'll let it dry and see how it turned out tomorrow.

When Jason got back, we watched some One Bite Pizza Reviews and some Food Insider before heading to bed.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment